The first post by Mark Anastasi

Hi,

My name is Mark Anastasi. This is me having a great time with a couple of err... "friends"! ;-)



A bit about me:

- I'm 24.
- I live in German.
- I work for a Marketing company in Berlin.
- I'm currently in a long term relationship with my beautiful girl friend. Can you guess which one she is?

Why have I put this site up? Well it's cos I was ego surfing one day and I realised that I was not unique. Yes I know, it comes as a shock to us all to discover that there are other "us's" around, in my case, other people with the name Mark Anastasi.

I figured it'd be fun to see how many I could track down. So that's why this site exists, I'm going to search the web and see if I can find other people with the name Mark Anastasi and profile them here. You never know, I may even be related to some of them, only time will tell.

So without further ado, welcome to my Mark Anastasi site, all about me and my possible relatives...