Mark Anastasi's Secrets of Becoming a Successful Business Entrepreneur

Mark Anastasi is a successful business entrepreneur and a great public speaker. His specialty is in Wealth Creation, Marketing and Neuro-Linguistic Programming.

Mark strive hard in order to be free from poverty. Because Mark is motivated to reach his goals in life at the age of 18, he studied business in Oxford, England. His mother is a French and his father is a British-Cypriot. Mark Anastasi grew up in Greece. Eventually at the age of 25, he became a successful businessman. In 2005, he launched Inspired Seminars. If he is quiet not busy in his business, Mark spend his spare time in skiing, playing basketball, ice-skating, scuba-diving and playing piano.

Having passion, vision, courage, drive and the desire of helping other people are Mark's secrets becoming a successful business entrepreneur. Mark Anastasi learned a lot of things in business world and as an entrepreneur he learned great lessons that: having a grand vision is great but you still must take care of the details, absolute integrity is a must and lastly, The Entreprenuer's Golden Question: "How Can I Serve/Help More People?" Mark also added that business and entrepreneurship is about adding value to other people's lives. According to Mark, his mission now is to share to other people the knowledge and the experiences that he had in order to help other people achieve their dreams.

Mark Anastasi is one of the best role models to follow. He is willing to share his knowledge to other people to benefit also. Mark also added that being an entrepreneur, there is nothing to fear, you can never fail but you only learn. And the best thing that he could advice for those who want to become an entrepreneur is to START now. So, if you want to become a successful business entrepreneur why don't you follow Mark Anastasi's advices?

5 comments:

Sophie Addison said...

http://multiplesclerosis.multiply.com/journal/item/125/Mark_Anastasi

Anonymous said...

Interesting post. I want to run my own business and become an entrepreneur someday, so this is very useful. I'm mostly interested in buying a business instead of starting one from scratch, but I haven't had much luck looking for one. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

@Annie -- I would ask around your neighborhood for advice. Check out your local Chamber of Commerce, talk to fellow small business owners, things like that.

I also recommend looking through BizTrader.com. It's an online global marketplace, (so you'll be able to get advice from more people) where you can buy, sell, and invest in a small business. There's a wide selection, so I'm sure you'll be able to find something you like. Check it out and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Mark,

Please refund the money that I paid you for one of your cash machines, www.cashmakerDVD.co.uk and please tell me how much you gave to Pat Adams. Remember how you gave me a 30 day money back guarantee on the 4th Dec and the 5th Dec 2008, saying that it will start when the cash machine goes live. You have not kept your word. I cancelled within the 30 days and you should refund my £2300 which I paid to you in good faith.
Danielle Sheahan

Anonymous said...

I attended a seminar at the Celtic Manor Resort in Nov. 08 and as a result bought one of Mark’s cash machines for a substantial sum of money. My site, which is just a landing page, was not a bespoke site as he promised, so I cancelled the order within 30 days of when the site went live. I have been trying to get my money back but he can’t be traced, and won’t answer my e-mails anymore. Anyone with a similar problem, please contact me on lighthouse1@tesco.net. Thank you.al